- Date: Sat 23rd October
- Time: 10am-6:30pm
- Age: 8+ Brothers and Sisters – Segregated. Families welcome to walk together.
- Price: £14.50pp
- Location: Return transport from Darul Arqam, 16 Thurmaston Lane, LE5 0TE
- Registration Deadline: Tuesday 19th October
- Tutor: Yahya Memoniat
Have you walked in the footprints of a refugee?
Enjoy a day in the great outdoors for a great cause! Guided by an experienced trekking expert, hike away from the beaten track to reach breathtaking views in hidden spots and experience the challenge of traversing landscapes on foot in solidarity of Bosnian refugees!
- Return transport from Darul Arqam
- Light Lunch
- Experienced hiking guide
- Prizes For Fundraising Winners
- Segregated groups (except for families who can walk together)
Will you walk in the footsteps of a refugee?
Click ‘Add to Cart’ to purchase your ticket for this exciting event, why not bring the family or hike as a group of friends? Share this link with your friends and family to hike alongside those close to you before tickets sell out!
How Do I Support The Muslims of Bosnia?
Revive Darul Arqam have recently established a humanitarian aid project in Bosnia. In order to sponsor a competitor of this event, please CLICK HERE to make a donation and state the name of the competitor you are sponsoring in “Add Message” during the donation process. At the event we will aware the competitor who raised the most to support impoverished Muslims in Bosnia!
Cancellation Policy – Cancelled spaces are transferred into donation, as tickets are non-refundable.