Date: Begins 15th March 2021 (late enrolments accepted)
Time: Mondays 8:00pm-9:30pm
Location: Online via zoom
Cost: £17.50 per month
Entry Requirements: Completion of Placement Quiz. For beginners, conversational Arabic Levels 1 & 2 are available on demand – begin by completing these to continue onto this course.
Would you like to further develop your language skills and develop a richer and varied vocabulary in various situations?
Explore new scenarios, adding further layers of details and scenarios such as reading basic newspaper reports, radio news bulletins, countries, nationalities and capital cities. political activities, eating out, planning future events. As part of the course, a trip to an Arab land will be organised to immerse students in the Language.
Dive into an immersive learning environment to enable you to speak in the shortest time possible. Majority of lesson time is devoted to stimulate conversation amongst all students present in Arabic to make the language relevant to use abroad when visiting any Arabic speaking country. Audio visual material are used throughout.
- Develop a grounding in the fundamentals of the Arabic language.
- Be able to introduce yourself and hold a conversation.
- Gain an understanding of Arabic in a variety of contexts.
- Increase knowledge of Arabic vocabulary and structures.
- Transferable language learning skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively in Arabic.
- Acquire further vocabulary.
- To lay a solid foundation for further advanced study of the language.
The class will continue throughout the year breaking only during Ramadhan, Eid Holidays (1 week each) and all UK public bank holidays (eg. Christmas, Boxing day etc).