Date: Monday 24th April 2023
Time: Mondays 8:00pm-9:00pm
Location: Darul Arqam Premises & Online via zoom
Cost: £20 per month
Tutor: Ust. Nabeel Hedjiedj
Would you like to further develop your language skills and develop a richer and varied vocabulary in various situations?
Arabic language is spoken by some 230 million people around the world and recited and read by many hundreds of millions more. But more importantly, it is the language of Islam, of the Prophet of Islam and of the Book of Islam. It has been narrated in a tradition that the language of paradise is Arabic. During ones study of this beautiful language, one will begin to appreciate why.
The course ‘Beginners Conversational Arabic’ is specifically formulated to enable rapid acquisition of Arabic grammar rules and core vocabulary necessary to understand the Arabic language. The key areas covered are limited to reading and comprehension the course provides a solid foundation for those who wish to cover conversational Arabic in subsequent courses.
Explore new scenarios, adding further layers of details and scenarios such as reading basic newspaper reports, radio news bulletins, countries, nationalities and capital cities. political activities, eating out, planning future events. As part of the course, a trip to an Arab land will be organised to immerse students in the Language.
Dive into an immersive learning environment to enable you to speak in the shortest time possible. The majority of lesson time is devoted to stimulating conversation amongst all students present in Arabic to make the language relevant to use abroad when visiting any Arabic speaking country. Audiovisual material is used throughout.
- Develop a grounding in the fundamentals of the Arabic language.
- Be able to introduce yourself and hold a conversation.
- Gain an understanding of Arabic in a variety of contexts.
- Increase knowledge of Arabic vocabulary and structures.
- Transferable language learning skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively in Arabic.
- Acquire further vocabulary.
- To lay a solid foundation for further advanced study of the language.